Memento VAT and International Trade
- Páginas: 500 aprox.
- Aparición: 20/09/2021
- ISBN: 978-84-18647-70-3
- A necessary book that covers all the VAT implications of international trade with the depth and clarity that the latest title from Lefebvre offers.
- This masterpiece explains with detail the VAT consequences of transactions with origin or destination outside the EU, with special focus on VAT on imports and intra-community supplies of products.
- Another chapter out of this book is the Brexit. The main doubts and confusion surrounding the unprecedented breakout of one Member State from the EU are dispelled.
- The recent VAT legislation introduced last July 2021, on sales through online marketplaces are also explained step by step.
- All the chapters follow the same scheme, explaining the applicable provisions, corresponding ECJ case law and examples and diagrams to illustrate the main points and leave the reader with a clear cut view of the solutions to the main problems affecting international trade.